Sapporo Lake Canoeing
Dates of Operation
June - October
3 years +
Requires a minimum
2 people +
This is a private tour to spend a quiet time at Lake Sapporo in the city of Sapporo.
A short distance from Jozankei Onsen, a healing place in the heart of the city, you will find the tranquil Lake Sapporo, where mountains and forests are reflected on the deep blue surface of the lake. The contrast between the blue sky, the lake, and the mountains is breathtaking. Take about two hours to slow down, relax, and enjoy the grand nature of Sapporo.
Dates of Operation
- Please inquire
- Request any time between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Sapporo Lake No.3 Observatory
Address: Jozankei, Minami-ku, SapporoGoogle MapAccess Map
- No Available
- About 4km
- age 3+
*Participants under 18 y/o must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Adult(age 13+) ¥9,000 Child(age 6+) ¥9,000 Preschooler(age 3+) ¥9,000 Dogs allowed No charge
*The above rates include consumption tax.
*Same price for adults and children
*This plan include life jacket rental and insurance.
*There is no charge for dogs, but they must wear life jackets (rental available for a fee).
*Dog life jackets rentals (¥1,000 / tax in), please make a reservation in advance.
Example of a 10:00 a.m. start
- 9:50 a.m.
- Meet at the Sapporo Lake No.3 Observatory
- 10:00 a.m.
- Experience Lecture
- 10:10 a.m.
- Let’s get going!
- 11:50 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m.
- End of tour.
What to Wear / Prepare
- Wear clothes that are easy to move in and can get a little dirty.
- Free raincoat rental available on rainy days.
- The tour may be canceled if the staff deems it dangerous due to weather or water conditions (rain or shine).
- The guide will not be in the same canoe, but will accompany you in a staff boat (please contact us if you wish to have a guide on board).
- Please remove all jewelry and watches (insurance does not cover them in case of damage or loss).
- Safety is the guide’s priority, but please be aware that this is a nature experience and you are ultimately responsible for your own safety.
- Any dog that you wish to bring along must wear a life jacket (refer to price list).
- Groups of up to 100 people can be accommodated (inquire in advance).
- Minors must apply with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Payment for online booking is by credit card only.
Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
*No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
*Please contact us as soon as possible in case of cancellation. This is because our staff is preparing on site.