Bibi River Canoe [Full Course] & Wagyu Bibi Meal
Dates of Operation
May - September
Canoe : 2 hours
3 years +
Requires a minimum
2 people +
After a moderate workout in the full course of canoeing on the Bibi River, you can indulge in brand-name wagyu beef at the popular local wagyu restaurant, Log House Bibi. This plan includes a meal ticket worth 1,500 yen! You can enjoy a meal within that price, or a higher priced meal by paying the difference.*
Canoe touring is a 4 km canoe ride touring the Chitose Bibi River down to the vicinity of Lake Utonai, one of the most popular bird sanctuaries in Japan. Enjoy two atmospheres in one; the first half of the tour is a leisurely descent, while the second half takes you through a jungle-like tunnel through a marsh forest. If you're lucky, you may even spot a cute duck family or swans!
Dates of Operation
- May 1, 2023 to late September 2023
- 9:00 a.m. 12:00 p.m. 3:00 p.m.
- No.2 Bibi-bashi bridge canoe port
Misawa, Tomakomai City, Hokkaido (across from Log House Bibi, a Japanese beef restaurant)Google Maps
- Available (free of charge)
New Chitose Airport Hokkaido Tour Desk (Domestic arrival lobby 1F) ⇔ No.2 Bibi-bashi bridge canoe port
- About 4kmCourse Map
- age 3+
*Participants under 18 y/o must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Adult(age 13+) ¥6,000 Child(age 6+) ¥4,500 Preschooler(age 3+) ¥2,000
*The above rates include consumption tax.
*This plan includes life jacket rental, insurance, and a 1500 yen meal ticket for Log House Bibi (for adults and elementary school students only).
*No meal coupons are included for pre-school child.
*The difference is non-refundable even if the meal you choose is below 1,500 yen; if you spend more than 1,500 yen, please pay the excess amount.
Example of a 9:00 a.m. start
- 8:50 a.m.
- Meet at the No.2 Bibi-bashi bridge canoe port, reeception.
- 9:00 a.m.
- Experience Lecture *Don’t worry, our guides will teach you carefully…
- 9:10 a.m.
- Let’s get going! Once you get the hang of it, it’s time to enjoy the scenery!
- 10:35 a.m.
- Goal (near Lake Utonai)
- 10:40 a.m.
- Return to the meeting place in the guide’s car.
- 11:00 a.m.
- Walk to Restaurant on your own (it is about 2 minutes).
- 11:05 a.m.
- Enter, start of meal, and dismissal *Please enjoy the rest of the tour on your own afterwards.
What to Wear / Prepare
- Wear clothes that are easy to move in and can get a little dirty.
- Free raincoat rental available on rainy days.
- Canoeing will come first, followed by the restaurant (order of the schedule cannot be changed).
- You will be on your own to Log House Bibi, a Japanese beef restaurant (approx. 2 min. walk)
- Please safely keep the meal ticket (1,500 yen value) you will receive at the time of canoeing.
- The tour may be canceled if the staff deems it dangerous due to weather or water conditions (rain or shine).
- The guide will not be in the same canoe, but will accompany you in a staff boat (please contact us if you wish to have a guide on board).
- Please remove all jewelry and watches (insurance does not cover them in case of damage or loss).
- Safety is the guide’s priority, but please be aware that this is a nature experience and you are ultimately responsible for your own safety.
- You will not be sharing a canoe with other groups.
- Minors must apply with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Payment for online booking is by credit card only.
Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
*No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
*Please contact us as soon as possible in case of cancellation. This is because our staff is preparing on site.