Bibi River Canoe [Half Course] & Horse Riding
Dates of Operation
May - September
2 hours 30 min.
6 years +
Requires a minimum
2 people +
Have a time of healing near New Chitose Airport, blending into the grand nature that Hokkaido is known for. Canoeing (half course), where you can enjoy the calming sound of gently bobbing water from a vantage point close to the surface of the water. Horseback riding through the forest. This is a special plan that allows you to enjoy two unique Hokkaido experiences, one at a time.
Dates of Operation
- Early May 2023 – Late September 2023
- 12:00 p.m.
- No.2 Bibi-bashi bridge canoe port
Misawa, Tomakomai City, Hokkaido (across from Log House Bibi, a Japanese beef restaurant)Google Maps
- No Available
- About 2km [Half Course]Course Map
- age 6+
*Participants under 18 y/o must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
*Height 4.2 feet more and weight 85kg less
Adult(age 13+) ¥12,000 Child(age 6+) ¥11,000
*The above rates include consumption tax.
*This plan include life jacket rental and insurance.
*There is an insurance fee of ￥200 (tax inclusive) for horseback riding to be paid on-site.
Example of a 12:00 p.m. start
- 11:50 a.m.
- Meet at the No.2 Bibi-bashi bridge canoe port, reeception.
- 12:00 p.m.
- Canoeing Lecture *Don’t worry, our guides will teach you carefully…
- 12:10 p.m.
- Let’s get going! Once you get the hang of it, it’s time to enjoy the scenery!
- 1:00 p.m.
- Goal, end of canoe tour
- 1:10 p.m.
- Transfer to “Horse Riding Club Leaf’s” on your own car (5 min.).
- 1:30 p.m.
- Horseback riding reception, start of experience.
- 2:30 p.m.
- End of all tour and dismissal.
What to Wear / Prepare
- Wear clothes that are easy to move in and can get a little dirty.
- Skirts, shorts, sandals, and high heels are not allowed on horseback.
- Free rental of boots, helmets, and gloves for horseback riding
- Free raincoat rental available on rainy days.
- Participants must be at least 4.2 feet more and weighing 85kg less.
- Canoeing will come first, then horseback riding (order of the schedule cannot be changed).
- Please drive your own car to “Ikoro no Mori, Horse Riding Club Leaf’s” (5 minutes by car) where you will go horseback riding.
- Please arrive at the venue “Ikoro no Mori, Horse Riding Club Leaf’s” by 1:15 p.m. as there will be a reception for horseback riding.
- Please safely keep the horse riding ticket you will receive at the time of canoeing.
- Please travel to “Horse Riding Club Leaf’s” inside Ikoro no Mori (horse riding venue) by yourself (5 minutes by car)
- The guide will not be in the same canoe, but will accompany you in a staff boat (please contact us if you wish to have a guide on board).
- Please remove all jewelry and watches (insurance does not cover them in case of damage or loss).
- Safety is the guide’s priority, but please be aware that this is a nature experience and you are ultimately responsible for your own safety.
- You will not be sharing a canoe with other groups.
- Minors must apply with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Payment for online booking is by credit card only.
Cancellations received 2 days prior to the booking will incur no cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 1 day prior to the booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received on the day of the tour will incur a full 100% cancellation fee.
*No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions.
*Please contact us as soon as possible in case of cancellation. This is because our staff is preparing on site.